Tuesday, March 27, 2012

A Race Against Time


Lately I’ve been feeling stressed. I just feel like I have so much to do and hardly enough time to do it.

I try to do everything at a rapid pass, but some how time just goes by even faster.

When I look at my life it doesn’t seem like I have as much work as some people have, but it does seem like whenever I need to do something fast, time moves even faster.

I really wish that I could just stop time, or I wish that I could move at an exceedingly fast pace.

But since those things will never happen, I guess I have to learn to manage my time better.

Or I could just set every single clock I own ahead of schedule, then maybe I could be right on time with everything.

No comments:

Post a Comment