This week I learned that planning is essential in college
life.
There is always something more enjoyable than sitting down
for hours working on homework. Fun
always happens, but deadlines only happen once.
I’m the kind of person that always gets things done. It may take me until the last minuet,
but it will be in on time.
I have a problem saying “no” to fun. The past two weekends I’ve had
visitors. Now, I loved having
these people around, but having them around meant that I didn’t have time for recuperation
from the week or reparation for the next week.
Last week I had a big project due in one of my classes. Instead of planning it out and doing a
little each day. I put it off
until the day before it was due. I
found “better” things to with my time than homework. Now if I had been smart, I would have said “NO” to a few
things like chatting to my friends every night. Ten minutes a night for a couple weeks could have saved me
HOURS.
Oh well, things worked out and I turned my project in on
time. I may have only gotten four
hours of sleep and I may have not had time for a shower, but I did get my
project done on time.
The problem now is….
I’m sick
Planning should have happened.
Great idea for your blog. I too struggle with planning vs other life activities. I've enjoyed your posts so far and look forward to following more of your stories this semester.
ReplyDelete